[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” hover_enabled=”0″ custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.0.5″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″]
GOA – BEACH CAPITAL OF INDIA
Hey everyone! Today I come with the blog covering the most beautiful honeymoon spot ” Goa”. When we think about honeymoon GOA is the first place that suddenly clicks to our mind. Honeymoon is an excursion that makes you capture some lifetime memories and if your honeymoon is in Goa then be prepared for the most memorable experiences.
How can you make your own honeymoon in Goa a sweet and memorable affair !
Goa has numerous romantic places inclusive of beaches, waterfalls, clubs, and many more. Beautifully built age-old cathedrals, old Portuguese- style building gorgeous sunsets at the beach, candlelit dinner with wine, sparkling and twinkling of stars at night and beach resorts, there are so many things that Goa offer to the honeymooners.
Which are the best beaches in Goa for honeymoon ?
As all the beaches in Goa are very beautiful and provide harmony to your soul so it totally depends on the couple that how much they explore each of the beaches and make that best honeymoon destination in Goa.
Some of the beaches are which you should visit for sure are :
- Colva Beach
Honeymooners go to this beautiful beach for skiing, parasailing, and romantic candlelit dinners.
- Pololem Beach
Silent nice party at ‘On the rock’. This beach will make your honeymoon in Goa a splendid experience.
- Benaulim Beach
It stands today as a ‘ Sun Lovers’.
- Morjim Beach
It is mainly for bird lovers. If the couple is interesting in bird watching then this is the best beach for this. This offers calm and serene views.
Which are the best Restaurants in Goa?
Now let’s talk about food and restaurants in Goa. Here are some restaurants which are mainly famous for honeymoon purpose which are :
- UPPER HOUSE IN PANAJI – It has one of the best restaurants in Goa for food. It also features a traditional English Pub and Cafeteria. It is the perfect option for honeymooners.
- ALEX BEACH SHARK IN CARDOLIM – It provides you a casual and relaxed atmosphere and at the same time it serves you the mouth-watering Goa cuisine. It is mainly famous for Goa cuisines.
- TUSCANY GARDEN IN CANDILIM – This place is very cozy and romantic. It offers you Italian dishes and Indian wines. This is perfect for honeymooners.
- THALASSA IN VAGATOR – It is the open-air restaurant that offers a spectacular sunset view and the night dining scenes are wonderful there. This restaurant brings the taste of Greek island to Goa.
This is all about food and restaurants. Now, what are the places you should visit for sure!
Fort Aguada, Church of Mae and Deus, Basilica of Bom Jesus, and Temple of Bodgeshwar are the popular sites in North Goa that can be covered by you in Goa.
Which are the Romantic places to stay in Goa ?
- Vivanta by Taj – Fort Aquada
- Estrela Do Mar Beach Resort
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa
- The Zuri White Sands.
This is all about romantic places to stay. Now From where you can purchase gifts for your loved one?
You all want to treat your beloved with a gift as a mark of memory. So for it, you should visit places like Anjuna, Mapusa and Bicholim markets. You will find beautiful gifts for your love there!
This is all about Goa. I hope you have enjoyed my blog and it has enhanced your knowledge too! So what you are waiting to plan your honeymoon for this lovely place and make that precious moment memorable.
This is the time to say good bye . I will come up with new blog soon !!