Want to write for one of the leading travel websites on the Internet? We’re looking for articles that are destination-specific, including city guides and ” Things to do in…” style posts. Please read the guidelines below before submitting your ideas.
Here Are Our Writing Guidelines:
**Please note that failure to adhere to the guidelines will result in the exclusion of your article from publication**
- We’re looking for a minimum of 1500 words.
- Please make sure to craft your article in a professional manner, proofread for grammatical errors and sentence structure.
- Send a YouTube Video Link if you want to include video and your YouTube URL so we can generate subscriptions to your page.
- All articles must be original content. They must not have been posted previously anywhere on the internet.
- Each article will include one link to your personal blog (links must have something to do with the article and give further information to help the reader)
- All articles should be submitted via Word
Don’t try to fake it with a fancy email, we will know by the link that you are asking for and if you waste our time, we won’t be returning your email.